Hyaluronic acid is produced naturally by your body to help retain collagen, increase moisture, and provide elasticity and flexibility. As you get older, the body produces less hyaluronic acid, which is why you can start to see wrinkles and dryness in your skin. The good news is that hyaluronic acid has the ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water molecules, so they stay on the surface of your skin, keeping it plump and hydrated, thereby improving the skin's appearance. Skin that's hydrated is touted as being more radiant and youthful-looking, which may explain why several studies show that by using hyaluronic acid, it can make skin appear smoother. Letti's Hyaluronic Eye Gel comes with a fresh cucumber aroma and is also Vegan Friendly.
Hyaluronic Eye Gel, 30ml
To ensure the best experience when using your product, please follow the guidelines detailed below:
- Apply your gel with clean, dry fingers.
- Dab a very small amount to each eye contour area, allowing the skin to naturally absorb it.
- This products is for external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Not for application to the mucous membrane or on broken skin.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.