Introducing Letti's Sugar Scrub Bar
This single use scrub bar contains absolutely no water and is made from completely natural ingredients.
Cocoa Butter - Cocoa contains several antioxidants called polyphenols, which are a group of plant-derived chemicals with a range of potential health benefits. One such study suggested that cocoa polyphenols improved skin elasticity and skin aging and suggested that cocoa butter may enhance these effects.
Avocado Oil is a mild, nourishing oil, rich in vitamins such as A, B1, B2 and D, lecithin, potassium and vitamin E. This oil is absorbed easily yet deeply into the skin. Because of its high vitamin and essential fatty acid content, it gives health and softness to the skin.
Olive Oil - Olive oil contains essential fatty acids dry skin needs, including oleic, palmitic, and linoleic acids. It also contains phenolic compounds that provide antioxidant benefits, helping the skin to remain healthy with a fully functioning natural protective barrier
Combine all these ingredients with the others in the formula and you have an opitmal, single use, body scrub which will leave your skin feeling, soft and smooth.
Sugar Scrub Bar
To ensure the best experience when using your product, please follow the guidelines detailed below:
- As this scrub bar contains no preservative, it is recommended as a single use bar only.
- This sugar scrub can be used in either in the bath or shower.
- For an intense exfoliation, rub the bar directly over your skin.
- For a more gentle exfoliation, rub the bar in your hands to loosen the sugar into your palms, then rub over your skin.
- When finished, wash the area as normal.
- This product is for external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Not for application to the mucous membrane or on broken skin.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.