All our body butters are carefully selected to work in harmony with your skin as well as the benefits they provide.
Jojoba oil is very close to the sebum that your body produces naturally. It is a humecant which means it works to seal your skin with a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture, It is also antibacterial and an antioxident meaning it contains antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
Shea Butter - The plant esters of shea butter have been found to have anti-inflammatory properties. Its high level of Vitamins A and E means it supports antioxidant activity which are important anti-aging agents.
The butter has been whipped to give it a light, fluffy texture and is fragranced with Vanilla.
Whipped Body Butter - Vanilla, 100ML
To ensure the best experience when using your product, please follow the guidelines detailed below:
- Apply your butter butter with a clean, dry fingers.
- The body butter will begin to melt as soon as it makes contact with your body's heat (including your fingers).
- Apply a small amount (the size of a garden pea) to each appendage or body area and rub in thoroughly.
- This products is for external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Not for application to the mucous membrane or on broken skin.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.